Thank you very much to Diane Cheng for nominating me, I am super glad that my blog is appreciated and read. Thanks a lot!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
The word “liebster” is German and has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome and sweetheart. If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I was a huge fan of Laureen Uy’s blog and as I looked through her blog regularly I also wanted to create something as great as her blog! I saw that she was a lover of fashion and so decided to blog about what I love, seeing as I’m not into fashion as much as she is.
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I blog as if I am speaking to the audience, I write to inspire and lure people to the places that I get to see and get to experience.
3. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to their readers?
Inspiration. I want to be able to show them what I see and experience.
4. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
My greatest failure was making stupid mistakes because I refused to listen to others. I learned that I should weigh things out and listen and understand what others are telling me.
5. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Studying here in the Philippines, I have survived more than three years here in the Philippines as a Journalism student away from my family.
6. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
I would love to be attending even more events and having better quality photographs.
7. What do you do with your free time?
I binge watch television shows and hang out with friends; shopping, going to the cinema and trying new places to eat.
8. What are your hobbies?
9. How would you rate your happiness right now?
10. Do you read books? If you do, what book would you recommend?
I recommend The Five People You Meet in Heaven, it is truly an inspirational book!
11. What are your comfort foods?
FRIES!! Or pizza and chips.
Eleven facts about me:
- I hate cancelled plans.
- I dislike people who lie and are unorganized.
- Prefer to be confronted than to find out from others.
- My ultimate dream and goal in life is to go to New York.
- I’ll be the nicest person I can be until you hurt me.
- Hold grudges for years!
- I treasure all my closest friends and treat them like family.
- I can be shy at first but I am definitely weird and crazy.
- Never been in a relationship before.
- Nearly took up Nursing as a pre-med.
- Love listening to EDM!!
- Snapped and Scribbled
- The Indecent Truth
- Rookie Mommy
- The Beauty Junkee
- Jaja Ramirez
- Honeys Haven
- What Yvonne loves
Questions for Nominees:
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
- How do you think you can improve your blog?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Explain.
- What is your definition of a soul mate?
- What is you favorite movie?
- If you could be in two places at once where would they be and why?
- Would you rather be rich and unhappy or living a simple life and happy?
- What do you most hate about a person?
- If you could ask any celebrity one question, who and what would the question be?
- If you could experience heaven for a day and you preferred it there would you come back?